Please supply sharp black and white artwork approximately 4” high. Artwork should look exactly as you want it to appear on the balloon. Any rearrangements or touch ups will result in a $50.00 artwork charge per hour. Do not send scanned copies, business cards, or letterheads as artwork. They do not duplicate well. We must have original artwork in one of the acceptable file types below.
We use the following: Adobe Illustrator, PDF, or Jpeg files in black and white are accepted. Resolution must be 300 dpi or more. If artwork is less than 300 dpi and rough, we will reset as close as possible for a fee.
- 2-color artwork should show the exact separations and a finished image, please realize movement will occur during the printing process.
- Save your files in their original format.
- Convert fonts to CURVES/OUTLINES
- We accept compressed STUFFIT or ZIP files.
- DO NOT submit grayscale, shadows, photos and business cards.
- If artwork quality is questionable, send it and we will take a look at it and may be able to give you appropriate feedback before charging you for artwork.
- Artwork Proofs are an additional $30.
To ensure maximum shelf life, we offer the following recommendations:
- Shelf Life of Natural Latex Balloons
- Because latex balloons are made with 100% premium-quality latex, they have a shelf life of one year or longer if kept in proper conditions.