What we look for:
Twisted sense of humor
Eye for Style
Gift of Gab
Hustle > Bon Temps
Today > Tomorrow
Deep End > Dipping a Toe In
Complete understanding that deadlines are not merely suggestions.
Remote or New Orleans, LA
Type: Full Time
Level: 2 years + experience in materials management or supply chain management
Will Consider relocation for the right candidate
In this role you'll develop and utilize a global supply base to align with the needs identified by the product team. The role is responsible for creating the architecture of the best possible value stream for quality, reliability, total cost, and timing for new product introductions. You'll act as the key liaison for all operational execution and overall supplier performance.
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
Collaborate with cross-functional leaders in Product Development and Fulfillment to ensure alignment when establishing the most effective value stream/supply chain.
Communicate key issues (i.e., schedules, resource constraints, launch plans) in a clear and timely manner to the VP Global Lifestyle Development.
Conduct Risk Assessments for new value streams considering the HMI Supplier Code of Conduct, salient risks, quality, reliability, total cost, and timing. Deliver weekly status reports to New Business Director
Develop and implement global sourcing strategies across Lifestyle product categories considering supplier region, competencies, and capabilities.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with appropriate internal teams and external suppliers with understanding of global and diverse sources of supply. Document and understand all supplier capacities. Create plans for addressing future capacity constraints with a particular focus on lead-time as needed.
Evaluate and recommend potential new suppliers to augment or replace value streams for Lifestyle products.
Identify and vet suppliers for new developments as needed, collaborating with Compliance.
Lead negotiation of supplier agreements.
Manage supply chain processes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery of products which meet, design, quality, and value standards.
Optimize costs and supplier performance.
Responsible for managing the material cost, lead-time, capital investment, and capacity within the global supply base.
Support and encourage an innovative mind set inside the company through leading and facilitating strategic decision-making on issues of process, development, engineering, and supply chain structure relating to commercializing new product concepts.
Support initiatives related to Sustainability and waste elimination.
Bachelor's Degree Years in Supply Management, Business, Materials Management, Operations or related field.
* Excellent supplier management skills, as demonstrated through the successful achievement of assigned objectives.
A developmental, entrepreneurial mind set with abstract analysis skills and a logical, but flexible, approach.
Willing to take initiative and accept accountability with a strong sense of ownership over work
A demonstrated high level of personal integrity and business ethics.
New Orleans, LA Only
Type: Part-time, non-exempt hourly, regular
Level: Trainee, $10-15 DOE
Badass Balloon Co Production Labor are responsible assisting with the production of our installations process and delivery. It is the Production Laborer’s job to ensure that each installation runs smoothly and that designers, event stylists and Production Assistants have all the equipment, manpower and materials for each job to deliver our contracted design with 100% satisfaction to our clients.
This work often involves long days and hours so a flexible schedule and attitude is a must. Friday and Saturday early mornings and late nights are a must.
This is the job for you if you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to build on your existing skills. There is opportunity for career growth within the company for a person that excels at this job.
• The job requires physical labor including the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and vans, as well as the assembly and build of truss, frames and other light carpentry
• Move, lift and position heavy or awkward items as directed by the project Supervisor
• At the client site, run supplies to team members and assist as needed
• Pick up and deliver helium tanks
• Deliver and fill balloons according to instructions
• Run business-related errands, including driving to get supplies on short notice
• Pack, prep & ship the kit and special requests for events
• Anticipate needed supplies; verify receipt of supplies
• Maintain equipment lists and submit to supervisor.
• Ensure good operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; call for repairs; maintain equipment inventories; evaluate new equipment and techniques
• Other production related tasks as assigned
• On the job training will be provided
Skills and Experience: • 1+ years related event experience
• Be able to perform physical labor and lift 75+ lbs.
• Be comfortable working at heights and on ladders
• Be able to work weekends and overnight.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to lift, move and position heavy and awkward items and move quickly between locations.
• Reliable transportation is essential, your own personal vehicle is required on the job every day
• Ability to take direction and perform repetitive tasks
• Must interface well with customer ands and vendors and be comfortable working with High Net Worth Individuals. Manners and understanding of customer service a must.
• Flexible attitude to workflow and schedule
• Highly motivated with a good work ethic and extreme attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work well within a team
• Be on time. Be Organized.
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, take direction and stay focused in a stressful environment
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Employee is frequently required to drive.
Employee is frequently required to operate machinery and lifts. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
New Orleans, LA perferred
Type: Contract or PT
Level: 3+ years experience
If you are an individual with experience in a bookkeeping role and looking to work 16 hours per week with a flexible schedule, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities: Must physically come into the office
Accounts payable invoice processing.
Weekly a/p check runs.
Scanning and filing invoices.
Answering vendor inquires by email and phone.
Maintain reports of uncashed checks.
Responsible for month end close including Supplier reconciliations.
Review all employee credit card expenses.
Correctly file all receipts
Correctly categorize all expenses
Run through financial reports monthly with the CEO
• QuickBooks experience
• Pass background check
• No criminal record
• Have 3+ years of experience
• Understand bookkeeping for supply chain transactions
• Experienced in excel
This position is part-time with flexibility on days of the week worked. You must come into the office a minimum of 2 days a week.
We are located in the French Quarter in New Orleans, LA
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate negotiable based on experience. Please include requested hourly rate in email.
New Orleans, LA
Level: 2 years + experience
As our digital content strategist you must be ready to nail every detail, every time. You will be responsible for leading our narrative, ensuring that our value added proposition is clearly communicated visually and through words across every platform in which customer interact with our brand.
You must be meticulously deadline driven, and be able to prioritize your workflow to accomplish your tasks. You must be highly motivated, working quickly to understand our business so that you can make meaningful contributions to our projects and goals from the very beginning. And, last but not least, you must have exceptional verbal communication skills so that you can work with senior leadership, our product designers, and our international sales team to understand their needs.
· Oversee our editorial calendar and successful release of our content
· Planning and Managing social buys and ad content
· Implementing influencer programs
· Manage our social strategy including timely releases on our social channels
· Articulate Badass Balloon Co's value proposition effectively in marketing collateral to help achieve business growth goals
· Develop messaging frameworks for our products that serve as the foundation for how we position the product
· Write and develop collateral materials for print, online, and other interactive mediums, including sales brochures, newsletters, and direct mail
· Develop artwork to be included in final content on web, print and online
· Must be proficient in Creative Suite programs
· Must have proficient knowledge on basic photography principles
2+ years as a social media manager, influencer marketing, content creation.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject: Content Strategist
Remote and Field Position.
Occasional Travel to New Orleans headquarters
Comensation: DOE + Performance Bonuses
This position will be remote. The position will require travel to the account(s) and Sardonic Sentiments corporate headquarters in New Orleans.
-Achieve targeted sales objectives for accounts under the independent channels consistent with the annual business plan by leveraging data, consumer and shopper insights
-Responsible for entire Sardonic Sentiments brand portfolio.
-Quarterly and annual sales and profitability targets
-Identify business opportunities with the account(s) and work with internal partners to create customized plans to drive results
-Conduct weekly meetings and periodic Business Reviews to refine inventory forecasts and promotional planning
-Conduct internal discussions with Customer Service, Marketing and Warehouse teams to ensure strong retail execution and fluid consumer messaging
-Create monthly forecasts and promotional plans, managing to inventory targets and a spend budget
-Attend trades shows & previews and be knowledgeable of brands and product lines
-Create a Prospecting program where you identify strong retail partners and maintain a 30-60-90 day Pipeline of prospects and follow up
-Manage our sales showrooms
-Manage our distributors across the globe
-Identify new distributions channels globally
-Build relationships with the account’s buyers, planners and marketers, brand partners and Licensor partners
-Evaluate total market conditions, competitive threats, and changing local dynamics which may impact volume, share, profit, as well as other business metrics
-Ensure promotions and trade agreements are within brand specifications; conduct routine retail audits to insure proper execution of agreed upon programs and contracts
What We're Looking For
-5+ years’ related experience in either Consumer Goods or Mass-Market Retailer.
-Experience as Key Account Management or related function (forecasting and planning, category management, promotional planning, buying, etc) imperative
-Experience in either the fashion, beauty, party or stationery Industry preferred.
-Bachelor’s degree History of setting and delivering a growth agenda. Selling experience within consumer products, preferably across multiple brands
-Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
-Insights-based Analytical ability to use data to drive business decisions and recommendations, blended with understanding of shopper psychological behaviors
-Driven Goal oriented mindset to drive to our numbers
-Self-directed Ability to make consistently sound judgments
-Ability to build positive and strong long-term relationships with the account and exert influence Poise Effective selling & communication skills with confidence will be key to success
-Collaborative. Know that we have extremely high standards for everyone's performance. We expect you to work with the team above self
-Organized Ability to sort out distractions which might inhibit achievement of objectives and prioritize based on strategic direction
Badass Balloon Co. turns the most basic affairs into social media gold with the world's most stylish party accessories. Sign up for top-secret deals. No chain letters and never daily, we are too lazy. Get 10% off. Sign up today!