“Do not trust the pilgrims, especially Sarah Miller.” Celebrate Friendsgiving with all the friends who have turned into a family.
(1) "Do Not Trust The Pilgrims"
(1) Wednesday Adams' monologue: You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now, my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations. Your people will wear cardigans and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the roadsides. You will play golf and enjoy hot hors d’oeuvres. My people will have pain and degradation. Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken. They have said, “Do not trust the pilgrims".
* 02 pcs 36-inches balloon
* Colors: blush and burnt orange
* Accessories: 6-ft gold holographic tassel
* Natural latex balloons
* 100% Biodegradable
* Please note that the photos presented are for illustration only, and the final product colors may vary, as the colors on your computer screen will read differently than the colors that will print. String not provided.